An engineer by training, with 20 years of experience in IT Management, from early R&D over Manufacturing up to customer-facing Marketing & Sales, I bring people together at the interface of business and IT to drive organisational change and business effectiveness programs. As a freelance IT manager and project/program manager, I can help address your resourcing and leadership needs on a full-time or part-time base.
My expertise in Business Relationship Management, Solution Delivery & Project Management, People Management and Change Management in the regulated pharmaceutical industry are an asset to any sector.
My Skills & Abilities:
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Establish cross-functional partnerships to align business/IT priorities and deliver on key strategic initiatives
- Utilise effective governance as the cornerstone for prioritisation and capacity management
SOLUTION DELIVERY & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- 15 years of experience in operational leadership of IT teams and processes across the pharmaceutical value chain
- Definition and delivery of large organisational change, restructuring, and business effectiveness programs
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT IN A VIRTUAL WORLD
- 25 years of experience bringing people together in remote & complex matrix organisations
- Leading, coaching & developing virtual teams for sustained performance, and through complex reorganisations
CHANGE MANAGEMENT & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma, including Kaizen and Design for Lean Six Sigma
- Genuine interest in continuously improving business processes and driving agility in project and portfolio management
CAN I HELP YOU? Are you interested in working with me? Let's have a chat !
Email or call +32 485 55 66 94.